Arrival & Pickup
- Be sure your student arrives no more than 5 minutes early for his/her scheduled class time, dressed, fed, and ready to go!
- Students will need to wash their hands before starting class.
- Any individuals with a fever greater than or equal to 100.4 will not be admitted. Students showing any symptoms of illness will not be admitted.
- Please pick up your student on time. Text us if you know you will be more than 10 min late. Students will be asked to wait in the foyer, as we clean and prepare for the next class.
- Please take into consideration that we operate from a shared space with other businesses. Take extra care in the parking lot and surrounding area.
What To Wear
- For tumbling workshops- Please wear fitted tank tops or t-shirts and fitted/drawstring shorts OR leotards.
- NO chewing gum or dangling jewelry. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Personal items should be left in cubby holes. Jewelry should not be worn during classes. Be sure your student’s personal items are marked with their name.
- All students should arrive dressed, preferably fed, with a water bottle, and ready to go!
- Circle Girls- please leave your phones on SILENT and tucked in your shoes.