Arrival & Pickup
When dropping off or picking up your student, Please park along the street, or in the lot ON Helman Street. DO NOT park in front of any warehouses!
- Be sure your student arrives no more than 5 minutes early for his/her scheduled class time, dressed, fed, and ready to go!
- Students will need to be masked, wash their hands, and have a brief health screening (including temp check) BEFORE your child can enter the gym,
- Any individuals with a fever greater than or equal to 100.4 will not be admitted. Students showing any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be admitted. *** DO NOT send your child if they are showing any signs of illness, please.
- Parents are welcome to sit in the front open-air foyer (when open). PLEASE be respectful of others and maintain 6 feet of social distance between yourself and others at all times.
- Please pick up your student on time. Text us if you know you will be more than 5 min late. Students will be asked to wait in the foyer, as we clean and prepare for the next class.
- Please take into consideration that we share our warehouse space with other businesses. Take extra care in the parking lot and surrounding area.
What To Wear
- All students are required to wear a 2+ ply mask. Please find one that fits your child well, so as to reduce the need for touching/fidgeting with it.
- Boys or girls may wear fitted tank tops or t-shirts and fitted/drawstring shorts OR leotards.
- NO chewing gum or dangling jewelry. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- Personal items should be left in cubby holes. Jewelry should not be worn during classes. Be sure your student’s personal items are marked with their name.
- All students should arrive dressed, preferably fed, with a water bottle, and ready to go!
FlipSide has 1 restroom for our staff and students only. Parents, additional family, and friends may use the outside restrooms adjacent to FlipSide’s back door stairwell, facing Hersey Street. The code is 1999, and can temporarily use the large foyer restroom.