For regular school year gymnastics and parkour classes:
- Classes are set up as ongoing enrollment (September through May), and we hope your child continues to stay with FlipSide throughout the whole school year!
- Tuition charges for each class are the same each month. Some months (such as Sept.) will have 3 weeks of classes, other months (such as Oct.) have 5 weeks of classes. The average being 4 weeks of class/per month.
- You will not be charged more or less due to these differences.
If your child is sick or has lice, please do not bring them to class! We are currently unable to offer make-up classes during this unprecedented time. However, we will be offering free Open Gyms on occasional Saturdays for children to attend. These will be announced the week prior and pre-registration will be required, (in effort to maintain no more than 10 students at a time). Priority will be given to those who have had an absence in the previous 30 days.
- PARENTS MUST NOTIFY FLIPSIDE TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS. Send us an email or text letting us know your child will be dropping prior to the next month of classes, or you will likely be charged.
- Please note: You are responsible for payment for your student’s classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify us VIA WRITTEN NOTICE. Please do not rely on your student to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes.
- If a student stops coming to class without notification then that student’s account will be charged for the additional 30 days. This charge will be for holding the student’s place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many on a waiting list.
Camp Payment/Refund Policy
- Camp deposits are due at the time of registration and are absolutely non-refundable.
- All remaining balances are due by June 1st for June Camps and July 1st for July/August Camps.
- Full refunds minus deposit offered up to 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
- If we cancel a camp due to health reasons refunds minus the deposit will be issued.
- NO REFUNDS* given within 2 weeks of the camp starting date. If your child has an emergency (Covid-19, death of a family member, etc.,) we are happy to credit your account towards a different class or camp (less deposit).
- Participation in camp is at your own risk.
*For health purposes ONLY if a member of your immediate household is positively diagnosed with COVID-19 you may cancel up to the day of camp for full refund minus deposit. You must provide a doctor’s note to get refunded. Please let us know ASAP if your child needs to drop his/her spot from a camp. We often have a waitlist of eager kiddos hoping to join.
Photo & Media Release
I understand that as a part of taking classes, programs, camps, and/or participating in activities at FlipSide, my child’s photo may be used in gym publications, on the website, released to the media, and/or otherwise published for any purposes in connection with the activities of the gym and I do hereby consent to its use. I understand my child’s name and or personal information will never be shared nor sold to any 3rd party company.
Frequently Asked Questions
May family members stay to watch classes or camp?
We have currently adapted the front foyer area in to a waiting area. Masks are required, as is 6′ distancing from other patrons. We cannot offer a waiting area inside the actual gym at this time for drop-off, pick up or observation. If parents wish to watch, they can do so from outside our Bay Doors, masked and observing 6’ social distancing.
How will transportation work?
Transportation can still happen when necessary for camp. There will be an empty seat between students and masks will be required. Windows must be down or ventilation circulating, and all people will be masked during car travel.
I know my family will be gone for 1 day of my child’s class. Can I get it pro-rated for the weeks my child will be there?
Sorry, nope. Your tuition holds your child’s spot in class. Typically we have waiting lists for all of our classes and camps.
Can my child join a class mid-month or mid-session?
Absolutely… if there is space and the class is an appropriate fit! Check-in with us to be sure. As a new student enrolling mid-month, we will pro-rate your tuition accordingly.
My child is sick! Can we make up a class?
Thank you for not bringing your sick (or lice-ridden) child to class! We would love to offer this- but cannot currently offer make-up classes during the pandemic! However, you can make up your missed class(es) at any of our Open Gym sessions. Preregistration is required to keep our headcounts at 10 or fewer. Some make-up class options may be available session-dependent. Pikes kiddos can make up in a Romp (but first come, first serve).
Do I need to register my child every month for class?
No! On-going students we love you! WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE CONTINUING WITH US UNLESS WE HEAR FROM YOU! So please let us know if you will be taking a break from classes so we can open that spot to another child.
Do you accept drop ins?
While we love having new children join us, we do NOT offer drop-ins — except for Romp (& limited to the first 8 families who arrive). For students wishing to join, please ensure parents call our office to set up an assessment for the best available and appropriate class fit. Our classes are designated by both age, temperament, and skill level. We limit class sizes and work strongly to build cohesion within the context of the class.
We love FlipSide & what you offer this community. Where can I leave a donation to help keep you going?
*** Venmo @Tracy-John-6 links to the FlipSide account! Thanks in advance for your donations! Every $ helps.
Still Have Questions? Feel free to contact us, we’d love to hear from you!